Love Boo Soft & Splashy Bubbles 250ml

Love Boo Soft & Splashy Bubbles 250ml
No ratings yet - be the first!
Product Rating: Star RatingStar RatingStar RatingStar RatingStar Rating [0]
Rate this product:
Boo Boo put only kind & soothing ingredients into your baby’s bubbles: Tahitian monoi, from tiare blossoms to hydrate & protect, marshmallow plant extract to moisturise & oats to gently cleanse. With added olive oil, coconut oil & chamomile it leaves baby’s skin soft & silky smooth. Soft & Splashy bubbles are 99% natural. The other 1% is where Love Boo used the teeniest amount of preservatives to protect the product from micro-spoilage once it's been opened (in other words, it protects the ingredients from bugs in the atmosphere.) It contains some of the most luxurious goodies possible including Tahitian monoi, marshmallow, oats & apple.
Supplier: Bath Unwind
£7.99
     
This product is available to purchase from an approved supplier, In Stock. Stock does not guarantee availability.
Buy
Add to the productWIKI project with your own review or product comments.
Login
 
Not registered at productWIKI?
Join the community
Intelligent Comparison
Oooops!
We couldn't find anything!
Perhaps this product's unique.... Or perhaps we are still looking for comparisons!
Click to bump this page and we'll hurry up.
Vouchers
No voucher codes found.
Do you know a voucher code for this product or supplier? Add it to Insights for others to use.
Facebook
Jargon Buster (Suggest a new term - coming soon)
Oil - A hydrophobic liquid with high carbon and hydrogen content. Has many variations including; cooking oils, petrochemical oils, essential oils.
soft - A descriptive word for an item/sound which is gentle to the touch or ears
Love - Someone who shows deep affection for someone else.
Natural - not manmade
Skin - The largest organ on a human. Its main purpose is to keep liquids inside the body.
Supplier Information

baby's skincare
Bathing & Care > Baby's Skincare
Bath

SKU: 7194-10088

Page Updated: 2017-03-20 12:06:56
Community Generated Product Tags
Oh No! The productWIKI community hasn't generated any tags for this product yet!

Love Boo Soft & Splashy Bubbles 250ml

Love Boo Soft & Splashy Bubbles 250ml
No ratings yet - be the first!
Product Rating: Star RatingStar RatingStar RatingStar RatingStar Rating [0]
Rate this product:
Boo Boo put only kind & soothing ingredients into your baby’s bubbles: Tahitian monoi, from tiare blossoms to hydrate & protect, marshmallow plant extract to moisturise & oats to gently cleanse. With added olive oil, coconut oil & chamomile it leaves baby’s skin soft & silky smooth. Soft & Splashy bubbles are 99% natural. The other 1% is where Love Boo used the teeniest amount of preservatives to protect the product from micro-spoilage once it's been opened (in other words, it protects the ingredients from bugs in the atmosphere.) It contains some of the most luxurious goodies possible including Tahitian monoi, marshmallow, oats & apple.
Supplier: Bath Unwind
£7.99
     
This product is available to purchase from an approved supplier, In Stock. Stock does not guarantee availability.
Buy
Add to the productWIKI project with your own review or product comments.
Login
 
Not registered at productWIKI?
Join the community
Intelligent Comparison
Oooops!
We couldn't find anything!
Perhaps this product's unique.... Or perhaps we are still looking for comparisons!
Click to bump this page and we'll hurry up.
Vouchers
No voucher codes found.
Do you know a voucher code for this product or supplier? Add it to Insights for others to use.
Facebook
Jargon Buster (Suggest a new term - coming soon)
Oil - A hydrophobic liquid with high carbon and hydrogen content. Has many variations including; cooking oils, petrochemical oils, essential oils.
soft - A descriptive word for an item/sound which is gentle to the touch or ears
Love - Someone who shows deep affection for someone else.
Natural - not manmade
Skin - The largest organ on a human. Its main purpose is to keep liquids inside the body.
Supplier Information

baby's skincare
Bathing & Care > Baby's Skincare
Bath

SKU: 7194-10088

Page Updated: 2017-03-20 12:06:56
Community Generated Product Tags
Oh No! The productWIKI community hasn't generated any tags for this product yet!